Connect customers to your restaurant
through your own branded
LISTEN TO THE ALEXA DEMO FOR "COOL STEAKHOUSE"
Restaurant Voice Apps
Customer talks to Alexa.
Customer: “Alexa! Activate <your restaurant“
ALEXA: “Welcome to <your restaurant> How can we help?”
CUSTOMER: “Make a reservation for 8 people at
ALEXA: “A Reservation request for 8 people on May 21 has been sent to <your restaurant>”
Email Sent to Restaurant
ALERT! A Reservation Request has been received.
- from: John Sullivan
- For: 8 people
- On: May 21st, 2019
Email Sent to Customer
ALERT! A Reservation Request has been sent.
- To: <Your Restaurant >
- For: 8 people
- On: May 21st, 2019
CUSTOMERS CAN ASK ALEXA:
Make a table reservation
“Alexa! Book a table for two!”
‘Are you open right now?”
BOOK A PARTY
“Alexa! Book a birthday party!”
“Whats todays special?’
gET ON THe WAITLIST
“Alexa! Add me to the waitlist!”
EVENTS AND ENTERTAINMENT
‘What bands are playing tonight?”
“Alexa! Tell me about your restaurant!”
“Where are you located?”
ON A BUDGET?
Restaurant Voice Apps offers a simple payment plan for those on a budget. Your activation fee is spread over 24 months for a total of $129 p/mo. No application. No credit checks, we just add $20 to your monthly maintenance fee.
BACK OF THE HOUSE VALUE
Benefits of having your own Custom Restaurant Voice App in the Alexa Skills Store
Each day, more people are using voice search-equipped smartphone apps and digital assistants like Amazon’s Alexa to handle simple tasks, get answers to questions and more — at home, on the road or wherever they happen to be. Just like you have internet presence on the web, you need a strong presence on Voice. Presence on Alexa and Google Home = Voice Search Optimization
50% of all online searching will be voice searches by 2020.
What does it cost your restaurant to use table reservations like OpenTable? As of April 2019 the cost is around $1 per person seated plus $199 a month, with featured Restaurants paying $299 a month. Some restaurants are paying up to $5,000+ per month. With your own RVA, all reservations are included in the monthly subscription and that means UNLIMITED reservations at no extra charge.
55% of US households will have a voice enabled speaker by 2022.
The developers of Restaurant Voice Apps are restaurant industry vets with over 50 years experience “in the weeds” as servers, managers and owners themselves, so they know what is important to Restaurant owners. Happy repeat customers, new business, booking events and frictionless reservations.
There were one billion voice searches in Jan 2019.
Getting reservations or events is as simple as Alexa users opening your Voice App and saying “Alexa, Make a Dinner Reservation” or “Book a Private Party.” Alexa askes them some simple question and answers (date, time, # of guests) . The Restaurant gets an email and confirms the reservation/party/event.
Google projects there will be 40 Billion USD in voice sales by 2022.
VOICE ENABLED SEARCH
OF us households with voice assistants by 2020
billion Voice searches by 2020
of consumers using voice shopping by 2022,
billion usd in VOICE COMMERCE SALES BY 2022
of millennials who use voice-enabled digital assistantsat least once a month
Alexa introduces Alexa Auto for Vehicles - projected to be in 10 Million vehicles by 2022
As of January 2018, there were an estimated one billion voice searches per month, per Alpine.AI. John Doe, Extra Sapce
1. Voice commerce sales reached $1.8 billion last year, per OC&C Strategy Consultants. They’re predicted to reach $40 billion by 2022.
2. 22% of U.S. smart speaker owners have purchased something using their devices, per Edison Research.
3. 5% of consumers use voice shopping, but that number could reach 50% by 2022, per MoffettNathanson.
4. Grocery shopping accounted for 20% of voice shopping in 2017, per OC&C Strategy Consultants. This compared to clothes shopping, which accounted for just 8%.
5. 52% of voice-activated speaker owners would like to receive information about deals, sales, and promotions from brands, per Google. 39% would like to receive options to find business information.
1. 50% of all searches will be voice searches by 2020, per comScore. (Is it even a post about voice search if you don’t lead with this stat??)
2. About 30% of all searches will be done without a screen by 2020, per Gartner.
3. 13% of all households in the United States owned a smart speaker in 2017, per OC&C Strategy Consultants. That number is predicted to rise to 55% by 2022.
4. There will be an estimated 21.4 million smart speakers in the US by 2020, per Activate.
5. The voice recognition market will be a $601 million industry by 2019, per Technavio.
6. One-in-six Americans (16%) own a voice activated smart-speaker, per Edison Research and NPR.
7. As of January 2018, there were an estimated one billion voice searches per month, per Alpine.AI.
Dave Block, Bloom Lead Gen
Statistics courtesy of the wizards at https://www.wordstream.com