What is Tableside AI?
Tableside AI is a AI-powered chat channel with two-way messaging created to help restairant staff serve their customers more efficiently. The three primary features are ORDER, which opens a two-way messaging channel with the Kitchen QB. SERVICE which calls the server to the table and CHECK which sends a request to the BOH to drop the check at the table.
What is Curbside AI?
Curbside AI is an AI-powered chat channel with two-way messagingor restaurant and retail curbside pickup. The bot communicates wth the driver and collects the order name, vehicle type and location and then triggrers the curbside attendant to deliver the order. No communication with staff is neccessary - although customers can continue the chat after they have collected ther order for up to 12 hours.
What is the AI Valet how does it work?
AI Valet is is an AI-powered chat channel with two-way messaging that lets restaurant or hotel customers message the valetto bring their car around.
What is the Quarterback and how does it work?
With Tableside the Kitchen Quarterback is the backend dashboard that the FOH uses to respond to messages from customers. The initial messages from customers are screened by the Tableside AI bot before being handed off to the FOH team member to respond to the customers' request on their Kitchen QB dashboard. For Curbside the Curbside Quarterback acts the same way as the Kitchen QB but it is the expo that communicates with the drivers. With Valet Quarterback it is usually just the Valets themselves that monitor the dashboard.
Do I need an app to use the Quarterback dashboard?
No. the QB dashboard is web-based and can be accessed on any browser-enabled tablet, laptop or desktop computer, with a login and password.
Do my customers need an app to initiate chat on Tableside, Curbside or Valet AI?
No. Customers do not need to download an app. No username or password to remember, they just scan a QR code or enter the URL and start messaging.
How many customers can use the AI products at one time?
Each QB chat channel can manage up to five live, simultaneous conversations at a time. Additional incoming chats move through the queue as requests are processed and closed out. Each Quarterbsck should be able to effectively manage up to ten tables at a time.
Can customers pay their check?
Not in this version. We are building this feature into 2.0 so stay tuned for that release!
Why are there only three keyword features in tableside?
Version 1.0 focuses on three primary pain-points for restaurants. Customers trying to get the attention of the server, make an order and trying to get their check. Tableside AI provides a simple solution to server-table delays. We have deliberately architected this solution to address these three problems in version 1. However, businsseses can enable "full chat" for their AI solutions by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
So Tableside AI is like a virtual AI powered "butler bell"?
Yes it is. We were going to call the bot Alfred but Batman already had the name.
Does this integrate with a POS system?
No. The basic version is designed to be lightweight and operate without an app, or POS integration. However, custom POS integrations can be built. Contact us for a quote.
I see Emotive Intelligence / Emotive AI referenced in emails and other communications. Who are they?
emotiveintelligence.com is the development team behind all RVA and Megaphone AI products.
What is Waitlist AI?
AI-powered chat channel with two-way messaging that allows restaurant and service check in and waitlisting.
How do cutomers use Curbside AI?
Customers scan a QR code or tap a link in their receipt email that brings up the Curbside bot on their phones. The AI gets their basic information such as order name, vehicle type and location and hands the information to a live attendant who can expedite the delivery to the customer curbside. Contactless and safe.
BACK-END TABLET PLAYBOOK
The Kitchen Quarterback is a web based dashboard that can be accessed from any computer or tablet in the restaurant.
- The FOH uses the Kitchen Quarterback dashboard to manage the communication with the customer
- Once the customer has entered basic keywords like: “SERVICE” to request service to the table, “ORDER” to put an order in, or “CHECK” to get their check
- The BOT executes a HAND OFF of the conversation to a FOH team member (QUARTERBACK)
- This happens when the Tableside Bot CALLS THE KITCHEN QB DASHBOARD
- When the Quarterback answers, they take over the conversation, and they can then send out instructions to the FOH staff (“Table 21 needs napkins, Table 19 needs another round etc”)
- FOH staff member takes the customer request in for the tableside TOUCHDOWN.
- Customers message the restaurant’s BOH staff from their phones, while seated at their tables
- There is no app required for customers to start messaging
- Customers can scan the QR code (located on the menu, table tent or POS sign) or enter the URL into their phone’s browser
- The Tableside BOT displays and the customer starts messaging.
- Customer can: request their server, place a food and drink order, or get their check
- Staff delivers the Touchdown
Scans QR Code or taps link
Customer sends message
BOT CALLS TABLET
Request sent to tablet
Powered by Emotive Intelligence LLC
3057 NORTH TROY STREET, #2 CHICAGO, IL 606180