The backend, called the “Kitchen Quarterback”, is a simple web based dashboard that can be accessed from any computer or tablet.
- FOH uses the Kitchen Quarterback dashboard to manage the communication with the customer
- Once the customer has entered basic keywords like: “SERVICE” to request service to the table, “ORDER” to put an order in, or “CHECK” to get their check
- The BOT executes a HAND OFF of the conversation to a FOH team member (QUARTERBACK)
- This happens when the Tableside Bot CALLS THE KITCHEN QB DASHBOARD
- When the Quarterback answers, they take over the conversation, and they can then send out instructions to the FOH staff (“Table 21 needs napkins, Table 19 needs another round etc”)
- FOH staff member takes the customer request in for the tableside TOUCHDOWN.
- Customers message the restaurant’s BOH staff from their phones, while seated at their tables
- There is no app required for customers to start messaging
- Customers can scan the QR code (located on the menu, table tent or POS sign) or enter the URL into their phone’s browser
- The Tableside BOT displays and the customer starts messaging.
- Customer can: request their server, place a food and drink order, or get their check
- Staff delivers the Touchdown
Scans QR Code or taps link
SERVICE or CHECK messages displays
Customer sends chat message
BOT CALLS KITCHEN QB
Service request sent to BOH Screen
Powered by Emotive Intelligence LLC
3057 NORTH TROY STREET, #2 CHICAGO, IL 606180